We will NOT steal your idea
To clear things up, we will not steal your idea. Unless there is something intrinsically properietary about your business, as a general rule the value is not in the idea, it is in the implementation of the idea. Please approach our relationship with this understanding. Our objective and our business is to help you implement your ideas, through this implementation you will realize that many of the assumptions you initially had were wrong. We will not endanger our business by stealing your idea.
On to business
- We will not disclose verbally or in writting:
- Sensitive information regarding the financial affairs or budgets of your venture
- Information regarding potential and actual relations your business has with customers, suppliers and staff
- Any truly proprietary information that distinctive to your company and gives it a significant competitive advantage
- Any of your source code
- Disclosure of this information shall be limited within Hooros, to Hooros directors, partners, employees and/or freelancers having a need to know and will not be disclosed to any 3rd party without your prior written consent
- This agreement will not impose any obligations on either parties with respect to any information that it possessed; before receipt, was discloused without a duty of confidentiality to a 3rd party and/or is developed independently
- Requesting any of the services on our packages will be regarded as consenting to terms listed in this page
If there is a breach?
If there is a breach or threatened breach of any provision in these terms, it is agreed and understood that the non-breaching party shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief.
Great, now that we have briefly gone over the boring ground rules, let's start doing awesome work together